|Participant Category||Conference Fee (includes GST)|
|Full-Time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students||$278.20|
|Staff from Local Universities and
Officers from Singapore Public Service
|Non-Profit Organisations and
Civil Society Organisations
|All Other Organisations||$492.20|
Conference Registration and Fees
1. All participants are required to register for the conference by completing the online registration form.
2. All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and includes 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
3. Conference fees are payable in SGD and by credit card only.
4. Officers from the Singapore Public Service (individual/group registration) can request for an e-invoice for the payment of conference fees. In this case, conference registrations would be processed manually. Please download the registration form (refer to bottom of webpage) and return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
5. All participants are subject to the Terms & Conditions of BSI Conference 2017. Participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed with the Terms & Conditions once they register for the conference.
Liability and Disclaimer
1. The Behavioural Sciences Institute (BSI) reserves the right to effect changes in the conference programme; including but not limited to, cancellation of presentations or replacing scheduled speakers due to unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice to the participants.
2. Participants acknowledge and agree that he/she shall not lodge any claims against BSI should the conference be hindered or prevented from taking place due to any circumstances that are beyond the control of BSI.
3. In the event that BSI Conference 2017 is cancelled, all pre-paid registration fees will be refunded in full.
4. BSI shall not be held liable for any loss of and/or damage to the property/personal belongings of the participants and/or their guests, during the conference.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Please note that there will be no refund should you choose to cancel your registration. However, we allow for you to transfer your registration to someone else in your organisation at no extra charge. Notice of transfer or substitution must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 15 February 2017.
Personal Data Protection Act & Privacy Statement
By submitting this Form, you hereby agree that the Singapore Management University (SMU) may collect, use and disclose your personal data that you provide in this Form to its partners/affiliates and/or other third party service providers that SMU may engage from time to time for the purpose of sending you updates about the various events, courses, seminars and related activities organised or co-organised by SMU. If you are providing someone else’s personal data or submitting this Form on behalf of someone else, you hereby declare that you have obtained consent from the named individual(s) in this Form, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by you to SMU, SMU business partners/affiliates and other third party service providers.
You also acknowledge that for the duration of the event, SMU and the BSI may record images, in the form of photographs and/or video recordings, of the event for future commemorative, marketing and/or promotional purposes. You agree that you do not object to such photographs and/or recordings taken during the event in which you appear being used for the aforementioned purposes. Further, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with the publication of the photographs and/or video recordings. You also waive any right to approve any photographs and video recording taken by SMU or the person or entity designated to do so by SMU.
SMU respects your privacy and seeks to safeguard the personal data that you have provided us in line with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). If any of your personal data is disclosed to SMU partners/affiliates and/or third party service providers SMU will ensure that the disclosure is in accordance with the PDPA. If you wish to find out more about SMU’s personal data protection policy, please view SMU’s Personal Data Protection Statement at http://www.smu.edu.sg/personal-data-protection.
Should you wish at any time to withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data after submitting the relevant registration forms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(for Public Service Officers Only)